Tuesday, April 1, 2008

X_x

It's 3:02 AM now. And I can't sleep. Darn Carey got my boyfriend out of the house and now I'm bored stiff. His phone's currently on death bed and having a good rest at home. *pouts* This hol is killing me. Other than sitting on the floor from 2+ in the afternoon to 2+ in the morning in front of my laptop, I have nothing better to do. Somehow, I seem to be anticipating for classes to resume next Tuesday. Though, I'm gonna be dancing my butt off from 3:30 - 9 on Tuesday. No, I'm not kidding. My schedule is getting very tedious. I'm starting to rake time for friends too. Need to spend quality time with them too right? (; Other than that, I should stop coming home at 11 at night when I go out and stop sleeping at 4:30 in the morning so as to not miss my alarm anymore. It's really biting me in that I'm stuck to sleeping late now that Suleen is starting to sleep early. Being besties really KILLS!!! She starts eating less and I start eating more. It used to be vice versa. Now, I'm the one complaining how hot it is and she's the one complaining the chilliness. KILLS!!! Babe, I hate you!! .......... Kidding!! XD Hehe. Anyway, can't wait for Caryn to be back. Gosh, I miss her heaps. =( The last I saw her was during my 'not-so-surprising-anymore' trip to KL about 3 weeks ago? We didn't have more than 5 mins together. I miss the other one third of me. =( RAWR!!!! Suddenly, I feel like laughing my head off and rolling on the floor laughing till I get a tummyache and obviously that sounds crazy but then again, I'm Ivanna the crazy girl aren't I? (; Not embarrassed to admit it either. I'm proud to be me. And I'm happy to be me. Being me is a gift from God and no doubt, it's a wonderful present. =)
Off to bed now! Bolster awaits!


To Byung ;
If you happen to read this, I'm still fat compared to your bolster. And the next trip to KL, hopefully there will be so keep your fingers crossed, your bolster is gonna be out the window! And I don't care how sexy it is. =P I still don't fancy your bolster cause you hugged it to sleep instead of me during the last 24 hours before I left. And for tempting me on the phone each night. BULLY!! (; mwah!!



No comments:

Post a Comment