Saturday, April 26, 2008

could you tell?

I'm upset, down and depressed. =( I wanna let go and move on. I can't take the pain. It hurts. Sigh. I know how wrong my sentences sound but it's not about my boyfriend. It's about my stupid ankle once again and I'm dying to just chop it off or something. It's slightly swollen now and it has numb feelings once in a while and basically, IT HURTS!!!! Mum and dad have been asking me if I wanna pick up something to study instead and take ballet as part time. I can't decide. Don't know how to. It's so twisted. My mind is so twisted now. I'm tired. I feel like I've had enough but I know it's never enough. I wanna be free. But I just can't do anything to decide. SIGHHHH!!!!!!!! =(

1 comment:

  1. Normally, I'd say follow your heart...
    But you have an injury...
    You should have it checked out...
    If doctor says you need rest, rest.
    If doctor says you should stop, stop.

    However, if your heart still burns for dancing, pray for it.
    Ferverently ask God & believe He will answer!
    Know that He is in control!
    =D

    ReplyDelete