Wednesday, April 2, 2008

RAWR!!

I had something done to my hair earlier this afternoon before I went shopping with mummy. Can you tell the difference? =)


Before, about 3 weeks ago.



Myself, I thikn it's not much but there's still a difference and we'll just see if you people can see it. =)

I know it's still almost the same.. =)

Can you see the difference??

Still no?

It made me slightly happier actually..

So it may not be so obvious but I still had something done to my hair. Suleen knows but she's not allowed to tell. (; And it only cost me rm70. *pleased*


Anyway I bought a bunch of stuffs today over at Jenny's Boutique. Three tops; red-hot, white-hot, black-okay hot. And a black pair of soft cotton velvet like shorts. =) Then I did the usual. Fed myself fat. Help me!!! =(





No comments:

Post a Comment