Wednesday, April 2, 2008

LOL

Tonight's the last episode of the tv series mum and I enjoy watching, 'Where the Heart Is'. The ending is.. weird actually. We're now left in suspension of what happened in the end. Anyway there was one funny part just now. See, the eldest sis in the family of the movie married a not-so-good guy who kept using up her money and stuff. So he came back after running off with her money for quite some time. It was during the opening ceremony of her bro-in-law's new restaurant.

Ex : Lao po!! *wife
Sis : *angry, leaves*
Ex : *sighs, chases after the ex wife* Lao po!!
Sis : What do you want?
Ex : I'm back why aren't you happy to see me?
Sis : What are you doing here? Aren't you in Hollywood becoming a famous writer?
Ex : I know I should have listened to you. That publisher was fake. He ripped me off all my money before running away.
Sis : MY money you mean.
Ex : I know I was wrong. And it took me a hard time to get back here.
Sis : So? That's your own problem. My dad was right. It's alright to marry a stupid and poor guy compared to marrying a bad guy. And you are the bad guy. *walks back to shop*
Ex : I've already realized my mistake and repent. What do you want me to do? Do you want me to die for you??
Sis : *pause in her tracks, turns around, walks towards the guy* GO AHEAD AND DIE!! *pushes him out to the road and walks back to shop*


Woohoo!! Okay. XD I'm a bit weird. Hehehe. But that part humored me. =) Since I've been in a really happy swing since last week, I'm humored easily and especially since someone kept making me laugh by making jokes and riddles, I think my cheeks are super fat from laughing now.


See. You can just see the roundness of my cheek. XD Fatness. Hehehe. Okay. Enough blogging now. =) Mwah!



Miss him. (;


No comments:

Post a Comment