Tuesday, April 22, 2008

friends.

Who needs comedians when there are great friends to crack you up all the time? =)

But then again, I just had to post this up cause it just cracked me up.. XD


*******************


The other day I was in the local auto part store. A lady comes in and
asks for a seven ten cap. We all looked at each other and said, "What's a seven ten cap?" She said "You know, it's right on the engine. Mine got lost some how and I need a new one." "What kind of a car is it on," they asked? Now I'm thinking maybe an old Datsun Seven Ten, but no, she said its a Buick. "OK lady, how big is it?" She makes a circle with her hands about 3 1/2 inches in diameter. "What does it do?," we asked. She said, "I don't know but its always been there." One of us gave her a note pad and asked her if she could draw a picture of it. So she makes a circle about 3 1/2 inches in diameter and in the center she writes 710. The guys behind the counter are looking at it upside down as she writes it...and they just fall down behind the counter laughing.


***************


If you don't get it, try drawing what the lady drew and read it upside down unless your mental drawing is excellent. XD


****************

It wasn't easy landing my current job. At the interview, it came down to myself and one other guy....

The interviewer said to the both of us,
" Well, the both of you are the best qualified of all candidates. But, we need only one of you to fill the position. Tell you what, since this job requires much creativity...why don't the both of you compose a poem that ends with Timbuktoo?"
The interviewer looked at the other bloke (a bit of a suit & tie pansie) and asked him to start. Mustering all his creativity, the pansie came up with the perfect poem that ended with 'Timbuktoo'.

"Out across the desert sands
rode a lonely caravan.
Underneath the sky so blue,
destination... Timbuktoo."

The interviewer was obviously impressed, but little did he know that I was about to unleash some poetic genius of my own. The interviewer turned to me, signalling me to commence.

"Camping, me and Tim a-went
Saw some ladies in a tent
They being three and we being two
I bucked one and Timbuktoo!"

YES! I got the job.


*******************



I need a break before my tummy gets cramped!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment