Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged by Kitty!!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Undecided. I'm only 18 going on 19 now.. =)

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
KL? Not now since he's coming back. =D

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Eating sweet juicy fruits in front of a good book and some music playing. =) Okay okay. Hugging someone to sleep. =) And, hundred Os.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Never. =)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be a successful ballerina.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Maybe?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Kitty's right. Boyfriend is a typical answer yet very true. Other than that, I'm afraid to lose the people in my heart, family AND friends.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Go to London. =)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
What do you think? Things don't just bloom overnight.. It takes time.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Funny, sweet, lovable.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
Perfect for who he is already and I don't have the right to change him to fit me cause I'm not perfect myself and I need to change to fit him too.

12. What do you like about the other half?
How he will ALWAYS make me laugh before I sleep each night and make me fall asleep smiling. =)

13. What is your ambition?
Isn't this repeated? Anyway, I wanna dance. Every. Single. Day. =)

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
'There'

15. Do you believe 'love at first sight?'
I thought I did but it'll all just be too good to be true and just a broken fairytale story.

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
That one particular mistake. Regarding question before. =)

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
The cranky part. I get cranky easily. Especially when I'm busy doing things, working, those stuff. It tires me cause I'll get stressed and won't be able to do things right.

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
Dance. I know I can. But right now I can't and not allowed to. So I wanna dance badly. Very very VERY badly. Also, I wanna hug 'someone'.

20. Why did you tag these chosen few?
Because I love them tons. (;

Tagged : Abigail, Cynni3, Doreen, Kris, Wendy.



Sorry people. But Kit took all those I wanna taggg.. *sniffs*


No comments:

Post a Comment