Sunday, April 27, 2008

blings.

I woke up at 5.30 this morning for church. After church, I came back home, ate a bit so I can take my medicines [8 pills!!!! =( ] Then I went to sleep. And I slept on till 2 when my mum came in just when I woke up and she asked if I'm already awake and whether I still wanna go and look for shoes. Then dad said he wants to go to Boulevard so I got up, changed and we went off to Boulevard. Walked around with mum till I got a migraine from gastric. Mum passed me a ten and I went to KFC, hoping to eat some popcorn chicken but after 2 mins I got fed-up with queuing and went off to Sushi King and ate 3 plates of sushi, paid for the amount that I would have paid for Popcorn Chicken maybe slightly cheaper. Plus, not fattening. =) Felt better after taking yet another pill. Milidon. And another pill for my ankle. I have 16 pills to take today okay? 16 pills a day. I'm gonna collapse from it. Anyway I didn't get the jeans from NOW. =) Still gonna look around. Mummy's right. It's too simple. Oh yea, I tried on a black dress which wasn't nice but I just wanted to camwhore. =)



Ta-da! I only like my hair in this pic. My day is getting wavier and wavier but I'm loving it. (;


Anyway we went home later and then mum and I went to Spring where I had 'fun' in MNG trying clothes. They just opened today and I like it there except for the fitting room curtains. Doesn't close shut and not much privacy. Anyway, I tried on lots and lots of clothes but ended up only choosing four and I had to leave the skirt. =( Walked around and nothing much so we went home after that. Overall, I spent quite some today on lingerie and MNG but I'll have to share my clothes with my sis when she comes back since mummy told her not to bring any back but to just wear mine. =.= Oh well.. Anyway, don't feel like blogging anymore. Tired. Will post up pics of what I bought soon. =) Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment