Monday, April 21, 2008

done it. =)

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.

There was only one little thing bothering me…......

It was her beautiful younger sister.
My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view.......... It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her `little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, `I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.' I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Low and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, `We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car !


***************

randomly, this is for Sharon babi!!! XD Kakaka I miss you and come back ssssoooonnnnn!!! We go cha cha together kay kay kayyyyy??? XD



2 comments:

  1. U babi a! lolx. You got so much lame jokes yea. To cheer not only me but every1 who reads it. Haha. Thanks alot babe. Post more yea. Damn funny. =P i suppose to be sleeping now? WoOps. Hand itchy go view your blog. See, how much i miss you? Lol. Help me to smack suleen's ass. Haha. Miss you. Muakx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha wad did i do??? XD hehehe okies okies.. no problem.. hahaha haiya was gonna let u read it and laugh tmr but then ur hands were itchy.. *shakes heaD* looks like i need to smack ur ass.. *smacks!!* hahahha awwww i miss u tooooo!!! hehehehehe she don let.. she ask me tell u smacked already.. but i did smack a lot lately.. =D hahahah misssss uuuu!!!! MUAKSSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete