Tuesday, April 1, 2008

XD

Today.. Wait, yesterday, *ahem*, sorry for my.. blur-ness. =) My brain's a little bit fogged up so yeah. Hehehe. Anyway, had a super long fun sweet convo last night. Except for the little April Fools' Joke that I nearly fell for. Grr. Thing was, I was gonna pull the same joke on him but he beat me to it so oh well. But in the end seemed more like I fooled him for playing along with his story line. XD Kekeke. Sorry hun. (; Finally went to sleep at like.. 4:30? And woke up at 9:38. One more hour to sleep in before I had to wake him up. But who knew, due to the rain pattering on the roof, it was sooo comfy and cold in bed I fell into a deep sleep and woke up at 12 something feeling really awful and guilty. =S But he woke up already so at least he didn't miss his class. =) Anyway, mum told me her 'accident' when she arrived at her office this morning. Made me laugh but I didn't give any response. Whaatttt?? I don't like talking to people when I just woke up. I find it like.. stress. After a nice peaceful sleep and when you wake up people start talking or yapping or nagging and it's all fighting to enter your ear and just makes your head wanna explode. Okay let's not get me strayed out of topic. XD

Anyway, went to Suleen's sis-in-law's shop, Pick 'n' Pack at Bormill. Was lazy to drive so had mum dropped me off. Helped around in the shop and till about 5 something? Then we went to Saberkas, then went to pick her mum up to buy fruits. Then we dropped her mum back home and went off to Spring. First stop, toilet. XD Then Food & Tea. The cashier, according to Suleen was flirting at me. So she says. She kept hearing 'leng loi' meaning, pretty girl =.= but I didn't hear at all. When he came to pass my drink to me Suleen heard him say it again. And I didn't even hear him say anything close to that. =.= Oh well anyway, my watermelon juice tasted terrible. I didn't know, ' watermelon + less ice + less sugar = coloured water ' SERIOUSLY!!! Suleen tried it too. But I was thirsty and I paid 5 bucks for it so at the heck, I just drank it down. Then Alvin came and my switch got turned on and I was glowing so brightly and highly I think I would have made a perfect street lamp post. =P Anyway we headed off to Alvin's house after that and had dinner supper. Curry chicken. XD Suleen and I practically finished all the extra sambal sauce. Spicy food lovers like us. Kekekeke. Actually she started eating more of the sambal after she stared at me adding whallops on my curry chicken. Felt super full since I actually had a tuna sausage bun before that thanks to 'someone' who threatened to not talk to me unless I eat. XP Hmph! Played with fatty stinko peanut the dawg. =P Kidding babe. Kekeke. And it kept trying to lick me till it got scared of me cause I was practically holding its head down. Bad puppy. And it kept 'littering'. Tsk tsk. But it's sooooooooo CUTE!!! Even though I'm terrified of dogs. Came home after that and came online. Nothing much since. Except, I feel FAT!!!! =( Oh well, I have.. 4 weeks to lose it all. =D *cross fingers* So people, hear me out, don't let me gloat myself please?? Thankies. HUGSSS!!!! =D




I want this!!! Can you see my fat legs now?? =(

And the M is so much bigger than the S. =.= Sheesh.



Anyway, nothing much to blog now. =) Gonna go eat lotsa fruits and find the person in the pic below in a while. =)



Miss you. =) Pigtated. Sleepyhead. But it's just what I like about you. (; Mwah!




No comments:

Post a Comment