Tuesday, April 29, 2008

work. =)

Work seemed long today. Time seemed to pass really slow. Anyway today I worked on the new assignment that someone ordered. Another mug to be decorated. Design and decorate. Then we went to Spring for late lunch. Sushi King!! Alvin met up with us. We ate about rm60 and then we had Crispy Popiah. We were out for two hours and it actually felt like few hours not just two hours. Then I worked on another mug cause I fell in love with the first mug. =D You'll see why after you see the picture. (; Then nothing much so came home. Called baby a while and now he's busy studying and I'm typing this with my eyes glued on TV watching a funny ad going on. Okay it's over. Anyway, pictures now. =)



On the way back from Spring. Granny posing in the car. XD

Done drawing. Based on the stamp behind in the picture.

Artist. =)

Cinthy Che : Eh? Why so vain taking your own pictures? Hahaha.
Me : Oops.. Hehehe rest a while first.. Hehehe.

Painting....

Done! Side.

Side.

Center. WARRRRGGGHHH!!! I love ittt!!! =(

Under the fluorescent light.

The other side of the mug.

Coloured.

Balloons and frills.

Whole thing.


That's one of the best mugs I've done so far. =D

Oh yea, think I mentioned before that we were working on an order of ten cups? Yep! Finally took a picture of the cups. Hehehehe. I'm not taking anymore orders of caterpillars. Sorry peeps. Ten is enough. We were trying out on one first. The next day, I got SUPER stressed from trying to draw the same thing that I got super cranky and scared Suleen off with my cranky mood till she had to play the Yoga CD to help me relax my mind then I was able to finish drawing all. =)


Caterpillar head.

Friends.

Forever.

Caterpillar's tail. =)

10 cups.
TENNNN!!!!!


Seriously, NO MORE caterpillars please. Had about enough. And no! Don't think about snakes either. =P

I fell in love with the pig mug that I drew another one. And it turned out nicer than the first so now it's a sample in the shop. =D


Piggy. Looks a lil like a penguin. Or some duck. =(

With the stamp. On display now.

Working on her 'box'.

My self-made with felt card and ash trays.

Suleen's self-made cards.

My door sign. Princess in the room.

Suleen liked the teddybear. XD

The other side, Princess gone out. See the colourful wheel? Took me time to figure out how to make it. So now it can be turned round and round. The colours? It's to write the 6 basic things that you do everyday so you can turn and point it to what you're doing when you're out of the room. =)


Anyway, a reporter came to the shop this morning so most probably you'll see some of these crafts in The Borneo Post tomorrow or something. =)


Anyway [again], I'm done blogging for tonight. =) It's only 9:29 and I'm getting really bored. At this time tomorrow, I'll be out with babyyyy!!!!!!!!!! XD *excited* Can't wait!! Gosh I really miss my baby.. Patience REALLY does pay off. =)


Pick & Pack will be having a sale soon. Once our leaflet is out and stuff. =) We're located at Jalan Keretapi, 2nd Floor. The new building opposite the golf course area next to Ren Sheng Lightings. The Pearl Studio and The Hair Crew as well as NK Food Network is located downstairs. The easiest way to spot us, the BIG spongebob on the window. =) And no, it's not for sale. =P


Suleen!!! We better get the necklace with the 3 rings before someone else buys it. One for you one for caryn one for me. I want the gold one!! Or maybe bronze. Whichever. Bluek! Miss ya babe!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment