Tuesday, April 8, 2008

my ordeal.

When the pain finally subsided last week, I managed to walk as normal as I used to again. Driving around perfectly fine. Dancing around happily. Jumping up and down. Running like the wind. But after 4 hours of dancing today, I guess the pain hasn't gone. It's worse than before. Moving it hurts. Walking is tough. What's more, I've got 3 hours of dancing tomorrow. How am I gonna make it, God knows. I'm stubborn. I'm not tough. I'm not brave either. It feels like my dreams are falling apart. It's my most important asset now. Without it, my dreams will be broken. Without it, I won't have anything to do. Without it, I might lose everything. I just want the pain to go away. I just want it to be fine. Why.....


Why does my ankle have to be injured..?
Why can't I reach for something for once..?
I lost my dream to further in music already..
I don't want to lose this dream now..
Dancing is all that I want..
It's all that I depend on for my future..
I'm at the weakest point of my life now..
Nothing seems to be helping..
All I want is just for things to be fine..
I can't take the pain..
To reach for something that I really love..
No pain is no gain..
But is this the kind of pain I have to go through..?
It all hurts too much..
It's my one wish..
I want things to be fine..
=(



*********************************************************************


I know I shouldn't.. But I have to. Sorry..
At least the pain will be elsewhere..
At least..



No comments:

Post a Comment