Thursday, April 3, 2008

dubs.

Another long night of silly jokes where his phone ran out of credit halfway and mine close to. =D Anyway, I'm dying of boredom.

Secret Garden - 05.04.08 - 1900

SOHO - 06.04.08 - 2200 [???]

Suleen's House - 06.04.08 - 1700 - 1400 [???]

I am super random. =)

Anyway, my latest inventories. Was gonna upload em last night early this morning but he was going off already so I logged off too to talk on the phone. =)



Got this on my last trip to KL. He help me decide actually since I had a REALLY hard time deciding shorts or skirt. =) Thanks baby.

I love the back design and this shorts' material is shimmery. Yummy..


What I got yesterday.

Halter red top. Yes the hole is in front and I don't know if I actually dare to wear that out. LOL. =)

The white one. Simple sophisticated casual yet formal yet stylish and elegant. =)

Don't know why I got this. Meant to get the other one but I somehow did a brain check and took this instead of the other one. =S

This yummy dark gray shorts. Can't wait to wear em out and show my fat wobbly thighs to everyone. Yes I'm serious. =)

=)



And all this only cost me rm76. =)


What I got from Kenyalang the other day other than the purple and gold stripped top.

Mum saw it actually. It comes with a pink singlet to wear on the inside but I decided to wear it single and it's much nicer single anyway. =)



To end my night of dissatisfaction since the full length mirror was so bad that I look so weird in each picture that this was the only one that truly satisfied me and I'm serious. Anyway, off to do house chores. Fried rice tonight? =) I love culinary.

2 comments: