Thursday, April 3, 2008

buffed.

Sometimes people can just really tick you off that they leave you in such an ominous mood that you just don't feel like doing anything but beat that person up. Yeah I'm talking about that idiot that came into my blog. AGAIN. I just noticed it today too. A comment added to the post regarding that idiot's tagging in my tagboard. =.= Seriously, DO YOU HAVE A LIFE?? Don't you have anything better to do than to come bugging my blog and calling me liar, accusing me of bragging, accused me of lying that my boyfriend is Korean, calling my boyfriend hideous, calling him Indonesian .. What you're just bored? Well, GO STUFF YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MALODOROUS MOUTH!!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was vacuuming the house when I smelled something foul and dad found a dead lizard in the vacuum cleaner. It was under my mum's bed. =.= *throws up* Mopped the floor after that and cooked dinner. Fried rice. I want moreeee!!!!! XD Though it's very fattening and so much carb for dinner will just kill me. =) Not planning to dine tomorrow night and Sat. Yeah. =) And classes will be resuming by Tuesday so I can't wait to dance my flabbiness off and tone my muscles. They're getting out of shape even though it's just been 6 days since I last danced. =( At any rate, I'm just growing fatter. *sobs*


No comments:

Post a Comment