Monday, April 7, 2008

new love.

I got a new love today. =D And 'someone' isn't very happy with it. XD Hehehe sorry baby. Lemme introduce. =)


My new love. =D

It's super soft.

Cuddly and yummy.

So big it covers my face. XD

Plus, it's my fav colour, red.




I'm so gonna hug it to sleep every night. Naw baby.. It's not a substitute for you k? It's just while you're not back yet. (; Then you can keep it from me when you get back. Kay? Mwah!! Anyway went to Suleen's sis-in-law's again. =D Then we went out with Alvin and Aaron to eat lunch. Not me though. After that we went back to the shop and I helped to key in the data and stuff while Suleen redecorated the 'what-do-you-call-it-those-things-where-you-hang-things-for-sale-and-you-can-turn-it-around?' and she cleaned all the glass mirrors. We actually stayed there till about 7. XD Talked to baby a while and stuff. Then he went to sleep. Then went back to Suleen's place while she changed into something black. Why? WE PLAYED LASER TAG!!! XD Alvin came to pick us up. With Peanut. =.= Steph, Kit, Mark, Adrian, Wun, Ivan were there waiting already. Then we paid and went up to play. Green vs Red.

Green ; Steph, Kit, Suleen, Alvin and me.
Red ; Mark, Adrian, Wun, Ivan.

It's really fun. =D Makes me feel like playing again. The second round was more fun since we were running around quite a lot. Poor Suleen couldn't really run since the vest was kinda heavy and big for her. XD After that we all chilled downstairs and they played with Peanut. Then we went off on our own ways. We sent Peanut back home to eat. Then we went off to Spring ourselves to Food & Tea. And the manager was 'smiling' at me. Again. =.= Anyway we went back home after that. Spring's parking isn't free anymore. It costs 3 bucks. 3 BUCKS!!!! And you can park as long as you want. But like tonight we were there for like half an hour only. Worth it? NOOO!!! =.= Then I inserted the receipt from Food & Tea into the machine and it got stuck and I started jumping around afraid that I would spoil the machine. XD Kakakaka sorry for my notty-ness. XD Came home after that. Called baby. He was still sleeping. =) He's doing his assignment now and then... either he will call me or I'm gonna call him. =) Funny thing is, everytime we talk, we spend about 10-20 mins laughing or waiting for me to finish laughing. And we always start our sentences at the same time and most of the time with the same starting. XD That's just how exact we are. But it's fun. =) Miss you lots baby.. MWAH!!




No comments:

Post a Comment