Sunday, April 13, 2008

fun-filled.

I skipped classes today. Not on purpose but my ankle's still injured and getting worse now. Anyway, woke up at 5.30 for church..... I slept at 3 plus..?? X_x After that I got my things ready and stuff and Suleen came to pick me up around 8.30? Then we went to Alvin's and changed car and off to Kawada Stadium for bball. No. I don't play. =) But that doesn't mean I dislike bball. I love it but just can't play it. =) We left at about 12 and went back to Alvin's then we HAD to have lunch and I drove back to Suleen's after that then we hung around in her room before we went off to Boulevard with her mum to do grocery shopping. We both came to the decision that we would make great grocery shopping partners. We both love the same things. We think the same, talk the same, basically, our minds are like connected. Hehehe. =) Anyway we rushed Suleen's mum home and went off to pick Alvin up and headed off to De Summit to swim!! Happy was already waiting for us.. Hehehe sorry mummyyyy!!! ;) We changed and we were in the pool few mins later. It was already like 6..? So we moved to one end of the pool and watched the sunset. It was really cool. To watch the sun sink down. =) And we made a new friend today!! Her name is, ANGEL!!!! No no no. It's not Kitty's sister Angel. It's another Angel. It all started when she swam breast stroke past us and Alvin gave her a thumbs' up and told her good swim and she smiled and thanked him. Then we started playing around. Suleen and I chatted with her. She's Angel. She's eight this year. And she's Korean. So we played around with her and stuff. And took pictures too. Apparently, *clears throat* I regret to say this but, she was a rather aggresive girl. Despite only being 8 years old, her foul vocab is extremely good. *faints* She shocked us first with 'what the hell' and I don't even say that. Not anymore. Next she stuck her mid finger in the air behind Alvin. We all got shocked and stunned but we laughed. She left the pool at about 7.30 after taking LOTS of pictures with us. Then we stayed around till about 8 taking more pictures before we went back up and showered then went off to Open Air market for supper!! Steph met up with us there too!! Then we all went our separate ways home so here I am now blogging. =) Pictures up now!! =)

45 pictures ahead. Be patient. May click to enlarge. =)


Off sided.

Happy ; Angel ; Suleen ; Alvin

Alvin doesn't like Suleen being hogged by other people.

He finds it hilarious.

And he decides to make fun of her.

And I got vain too.

Angel.

This looks all wrong. LOL.

Alvin caught her climbing out of the pool.

She's heavy.

I'm serious.

She told us she's 35kg.

Apparently she loves lying down taking shots.

Then I decided to throw her. XD

And she said 'We look the same..'
And we all went 'Huh??'
Lol they said she's my adopted child/sister.

She loves us.

So much she tried to squeeze us to death.

She was watching me float.

So happens that it looks like she's punching both Alvin and I.

Missed Alvin throwing her.

Jump!

And die.
Psst... Dear.. Your girlfriend died. XD

She was teaching us some Batman Superman *what*man chickenman thing. It was really cute! LOL.

Happy said we look like Do-Re-Mi.

So I tried standing in the center only to get my shoulder twisted cause Suleen is much heavier compared to Angel.

I was dancing? LOL. XD

Mermaid arise!

Aphrodite?

Let's do that pose!

Courtesy of Happy.

Alvin having a heart to heart talk with Angel.
Happy said this picture looks like he's looking at her boobs and she's covering it up. Hahaha!

Our portrait.

1..2...3!!! Suleen's thrown in.

They make out EVERYWHERE!!! =P

Suleen somersaulting.

Alvin diving.

Me posing as a lifeguard.

'I'm the queen of the world!!!'
See mah fat legs? ;)

Suleen said, bikini models.

The night view of Kuching from the other side. =)

The couple.

Mummy and I.

Mum and her two daughters. Where's Caryn? =P



We had watermelon too!! The I opened my packet of alphabet biscuits and dug the alphabets and guess what I got?

TA-DA!!!! Baby it's your name!!! XD
After I ate it Happy went 'Vanna you just ate Byung!' XD

Extremely tired and sleepy.


I miss my baby. =) Wondering what's tomorrow?
I'll let you know in 22 hours 28 mins' time. ;)



Goodnight!


`loves




No comments:

Post a Comment