Tuesday, April 29, 2008

weirdo.

Seriously, I don't know what crap have you read or saw or heard but it's got absolutely nothing to do with me. Heck, you think it's all so you that I'll be going round talking bout things but PLEASE!!! I'm not so ego or whatsoever that you think I am to care so much about you or whatever that has any relations to you. Honestly, you're the one that has been thinking too much and I've thought of nothing about you but just as a friend and I seriously have no frigging idea where the heck did you get the stupid thought that I think there was something in between when it never ever struck me that way. For goodness sake, I have my own boyfriend so what makes you think I'll care as much about you and talk about you? How ridiculous can that get? Heck why do I even bother to blog this here I don't give a thought for you at all so stop your ego thinking whatsoever and don't be such a thick face. It's not all about you and it's not like I care about anything that happened before and I don't care if this friendship strays because it already had and the only times you bother to look for me is to ask me for credit and most recently about the stupidity mentioned above which I don't know what made you so EGO. Much less like a friend that's what you are to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment