Wednesday, April 2, 2008

He Loves Lucy.

That's the book I'm reading now and this would be the.. 4th? 5th? time I'm reading it. One of my fav part in the book will still be the one of the conversation Lucy had with her therapist. More like a psychiatrist actually.


'Hmm. As I recall, you once refereed to Theo as ... ' Doris flipped through the chart balanced on her knee. 'Hot.' She looked up at Lucy. 'Was the kiss hot, too?'

Lucy's mouth fell open in astonishment. 'You want his phone number or something?'

'I have his number and he has mine. What do you find most attractive about him?'

Lucy cocked her head and stared at Doris, wondering about her therapist's personal life, about Mr Doris. She hoped to God Doris wasn't getting her ya-yas out by asking these questions.

'If you must know, Theo Redmond is downright biscuit-worthy,' Lucy said.

Doris hitched up her left eyebrow. 'Care to elaborate on that?'

'Sure.' Lucy grinned. 'Have you ever met a man who looked so damn delicious that you wanted to sop him up with hot buttermilk biscuit and inhale him in one gulp?'

'Why, yes, I have,' Doris said.

That was a shocker. 'Really? What happened?'

'I married him.'




XD Maybe noone will get the joke in there but at least it humored me as usual. =) Anyway, I'm off to take pictures [finally] of the clothes I got. =) Tralalalala and goodnight!! I just realized I blogged so much tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment