Wednesday, April 16, 2008

i.am.lost.for.titles.com =)

My creativity went to the max today and I'm fully exhausted and blank. Not that it isn't good but I'm beat. Though I'm half charged already but I'm still tired. Been lack of sleep. Seriously. Told Suleen I'm gonna sleep immediately when I reached home just now and I didn't intend to but I really did. Slept from 7-8 then changed out of my clothes and took my contacts out then went back to sleep till 11+ when baby msged me. Then I woke up and dozed off again till about 12 and woke up with a tummyache. This is what you get for having too much chilli sauce. I actually almost finished the whole bottle of chilli sauce at KFC today. Popcorn chicken with chilli sauce. Nawps chilli addict has nothing to do with my red addict. =P Suleen and Alvin shared a dinner plate. And I had coleslaw too. See!! I'm eating. So today overall I had an apple and half a dragonfruit for breakfast, KFC and coleslaw for late lunch, an apple and half a dragonfruit for dessert, an apple for dinner. I'm actually very full and bloated. =) Miracles happen. =P Think I've done too much cutting already my brain actually detests cutting. Hehehe anyway, some pics that they took with my cam while I was busy making card. =)


I drew and cut the teddy. They played with the leftover.

Suleen had to take this while I was making the card.

Busy. Naw it's not night time.

It was actually evening. =)

Then Alvin took over the cam and I turned out like this. =.=

Still busy.

And he had to take our feet.

Alvin made this for Suleen.

My cartoon!

My fav toy cat. I sleep on it and I carry it around where ever I go. =D

The card Suleen made + us in the background.

Snappit.

Us with our self made cards and my fav cat.



Suleen I love youuuu!!!!! XD



I got a new bruise!!! =(


No comments:

Post a Comment