Monday, April 21, 2008

another long day.

Work today, stock taking. I got dizzy from the numbers and counting and went through 6 credit books of 30 bills to go through each. Then I had to count the quantity again. It's not hard but the paper itself had so many pages to flip and the code is in other so it's really tiring when someone purchases things that has the code 0012 and 1184 then back to 0687 then further to 1679. I can actually remember YanYan sticks' code, 1184. Practically cause a lot of people bought it and I have to keep recording down the 'outs'. Anyway, Happy came over after that. After a whole day of not eating anything at all, Suleen wants to start a diet and I'm 'helping' her. Anyway, I went down to NK Food Network around 5+ and ordered take away ham+egg muffin and tuna sandwiches. It was yummy. After a while Alvin came with the drinks and some egg tart for us. Was very hungry so I gobbled down my egg tart. Anyway, after getting some things done we went off to De Summit!! Since Happy didn't have the key to the apartment we had to change in the changing room and stuff. Just as we came out, Happy reached. Then it was off into the pool. Played around, swam around and fooled around. After that Happy and I tried to do flips with Suleen. We threw her over into a somersault. Was super fun. Then we tried Alvin. Despite being heavier than Suleen, he was easier to flip. After a while I got flipped. The first time wasn't successful. The second time, I surfaced with the back of my head aching. No, I don't think I hit the bottom of the pool. But there was definitely water in my head, and maybe in my brain? After cam-whoring a while we went off to shower in the changing room. Freezing cold shower with no heater. Plus, no hair dryer. And my hair is super long. =S Anyway went off after that. Suleen and I went to Taka to get some food. We ended up sharing anyway as usual. XD Love uuu babeee!!! XD Okay, enough words said, pics now. =)


Before.

My 'mummy'.

My 'twin'.

Though I'm so much taller than her. =P

The couple.

Freezinggggg!!!..... Not! =)

They're super keen to show their love and affection for each other EVERYWHERE!!!! =.=

Mummeeehhh and me.

My babe.

Candid.

Alvin.

Suleen.

me!

Underwater.

The flip.

She's too heavy for me. Serious.

So Alvin came to help.

Mermaid Sea monster out of water.



My head still hurts. =S Makes me dizzy. And I keep walking sideways. I feel like.... a crab. XD Hehehe okie dokes. Enough blogging now. Gonna go keep myself warm before I start burning. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment