Sunday, April 20, 2008

more pics from Soho/Ipanema.

More pics like I mentioned earlier.



Ready and waiting for Suleen.

Me ; Cher ; Steph ; Kit ; Suleen
Steph and Cher red.

Sexy Kit!

Funny and cute. Love her!

Kit ; Steph super red ; Mua ; Cher half red

With Suleen.

Fun.

With the couple.

Mah hottie.

Cher!!! She said, 'sexy lips!!'

With Suleen.

Huggies!!

Kit just went up and asked to take a pic with her that made us all went 'Huh? What the.....' XD

Crazy.

Suleen babe.

The couple.

Candid by Suleen.

Smile pout?

Looks damp and depressed.

Pouts.

Busy with baby.

Camera loves me. Kidding!

I look upset..

She looks enthusiastic..

My cam-whore partner in crime when Suleen and Alvin went to the restrooms..

Hello friend..

I look weird..

Sleepy..

Posing only..

I look goofed. =S

Rawr!!

The real thing?
They didn't wanna do one-go with me especially Alvin cause the last time I did with him he lost. Cheh. But we did anyway and he had less to drink but we finished at about the same time. Hmm...

Candid.

Wasn't ready!!

She was staring at my tummy?

Huggies baby!!

Alvin looks shocked!
Anyway, this is Suleen not me. Why the explanation?

-Byung- says:
eee u kiss alvin?
ღº ıva:nna: ºღ says:
i did not
ღº ıva:nna: ºღ says:
that was suleen not me
ღº ıva:nna: ºღ says:
cant even recognise ur own girlfriend
ღº ıva:nna: ºღ says:
=(
-Byung- says:
frm behind mah



dumb dumb baby.. =*


Was busy with baby till Alvin plopped the bottle there.

Baby or beer?

*greedy*

Still busy with baby..

Pose for the camera!

Back to being busy with baby..

Vain..

On the way to mcD.

So-called bunny ears.. LoL

Snogging the umbrella..



Club was boring last night completely full of LALAs and music that you just can't dance to. Though Suleen and I hit the chair later it was still rather boring there and we were both really sleepy and tired for no reason the whole day. Can't wait for baby to be back in 2 weeks and we'll go club together kay? Mwah baby!! =*


*on the phone*
Me : Dear.. still can't figure out what to wear tonight..
Him : Okay let me tell you..
Me : Okies..
Him : You wear shoes...... And jeans... And... Long sleeved shirt.. With turtleneck.. Okay?
Me : Nooooo!!!!!! I'll be super hot!
Him : Hehehe..
Me : Hehehe dear.. Come help dress me up..
Him : I thought I just did??
Me : Haiya!!!!! *laughs*
Him : *laughs*



Hehehe baby, you tickled my funny bone. (; Mwah!!! =* irresistible and cute, that's you..




No comments:

Post a Comment