Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stephie's at Soho.

Us girls hit Soho last night. Though Steph, Cher, and Kit had to leave before 12.30. =( Anyway we were celebrating Stephie's belated bday. To me, I'm celebrating for baby too. =D Hehehe. Yep. While we were hitting Soho last night, baby was hitting a club in KL with his friends too. As much as I wanted to be there and made plans to go over, financial issues erupted. =( But I'm gonna make it all up to him when he gets back for the whole 10 days. =* Anyway I'm just posting some pics now. More pics tonight. They're 300 pictures altogether and no worries I won't post all. Let's see the funny and crazy me. XD


My babe and I. She wore her 3-4 inches heels kayyyy. =P

They had to interrupt me and make me pose with the beer bottle while I was busy with baby.

Posing with the umbrella. My temporary partner in the car. XD


We went to McD and I did something really silly after that.

Weeehhh!!! I wouldn't wanna grow up. Ever.

Me.

Trying to go up the slide. Got bruises from it. Call me smart. =P

Posingggg. Again.

Behind the glass. =)

Oh Ronald.. =D

Posing. Again.

Random-not-so-candid.

Random poser.

Baby called to check on me and she had to interrupt me with the camera. =.=
Hehe just kidding babe. =D

Going down the slides!

Finally back home and watched American Pie : Beta House. It's mine and since I watched it already I dozed off while waiting for baby to call or message but ended up he didn't. Oh well.



Overall, Suleen and I were super tired and we don't know why probably cause we slept till 3+ in the afternoon at her place. And I kept dozing off while watching tv. *shrugs*



Photos courtesy of my two happy photographers. Suleen and Alvin. Sweet couple that ALWAYS make out in front of me. =/ Kidding.. Still love u both.


Anyway, gotta go get ready for church now. Toodles!! =)


Blue Lagoon. Of course ours didn't have the orange peel swimming in there but we had lemon and it looked like tequila only it was blue. =) Also, drinks were courtesy of Alvin last night. =) Thanks!!


Chao for now! =D
More pics of the finally taken together with Steph, Kit and Cher.
And hot pics of Kit doing funny things. She was super hyper last night. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment