Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Birthdays.

First, let me wish HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SUPER HAIRY BABOON BRO CALEB KONG!! =)

I've known him since like 2 years ago and it's been cool. Though we seldom keep in touch and stuff at least we still can remember each other. AND I REMEMBERED YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!! XD So, HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!! Hugsss!!!!

Also,

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY!!! =)

Amber & Caleb

Cute couple right?? You just gotta agree with me that they are. Aww.. Amber babe don't forget me during your wedding okie? XD Muaks!! Hugs dearie!


And I nearly missed this yesterday. It was darling Doreen's birthday yesterday!

Happy 19th birthday girl!! =D

Sorry I didn't send you any smses since I don't have your number. [Imma sucker for a friend.. =S] Hope you had a blast and well.. Been long since I saw you and YES!!! I miss you!! =)



And tomorrow there's another birthday. Actually 2. But I'll leave that to tomorrow then. =) Ciao!!



No comments:

Post a Comment