Sunday, April 6, 2008

Secret Garden.

pictures from previous post. =) braceeeee yourself. XD


At Suleen's.

She was taking such a long time. Now you guys know why we're late most of the time. XD but i still love her!

I got so bored I started cam-whoring.

In front of the mirror in the hall.

And I ended up dancing. XD

On the way. Love youuu!!

Hmm..

Anthea with the present we gave her.

Unprepared. Kinda.

I find myself funny and stupid and they said I look horny.

I like this.

Caught eating lemon?

TADA!!! My wheel. =D

So candid except for Anthea. The usual. =D

This was candid.

This was on purpose. Girly vs Boyish.

Suleen and Happy.

The couple.

Alvin disturbing.

Why spoon!?!?

We love to beat our 'mum' up. =D

I was dragged into the picture.

Aww I've never seen her posing like this and I think she looks really cute. XD

And she loves posing in front of Alvin.

Like almost everytime.

But I still love her.

Goshhhh.. Anthea shrank!!

Nah just kidding. Suleen was in her 3 inches heels.

My lovely babes.

Aww babe... XD This pic is sooo wrong.

Nobody wants to take picture with her.

Aww just kidding. XD

Love this babe of mine. =)


Anyway,

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ANTHEA LEE AKA DORRY AKA FISHY AKA KAUHIA!!!!


My fav pic of the night. =)
Courtesy of Alvin photography. XD Kidding.






No comments:

Post a Comment