Friday, April 18, 2008

dot dot dot.

I had a really LONG night and I woke up SUPER early this morning. Went to Timberland and got my x-ray done and stuff. I'm to stay off dancing for 3 weeks. Actually 2 weeks but I asked for another week. So I'll be starting class again around the 10th or 11th. Why? Baby will be back till 10th. Hopefully. =D Anyway, mum dropped me at Suleen's then and after that we went to take away McD and picked Alvin up from Swinburne then we went to work. Nothing much today. Busy making the doorknob signs. I didn't get to take a picture of mine but I really wanna bring it home to keep. =D Anyway, one of the bball seniors, Ezra right babe? Came and bought a gift. So we folded the box and I tied the ribbon. And I didn't know I can tie it to perfection. =D


Ta-Da!!! =D


After that we went off to Spring for our break. Went to Food & Tea.

Couple take #1.

Take #2. Sleep.

Take #3. Dot-ness.

Camera shy. Alvin trying to kill me with a fork.

Okay not shy at all. =D

Funny face.

Suleen : Heyyyy!!!
Alvin : Hehehe.

Our chillies. We had to keep asking till the guy gave it to us in a big bowl. And I reckoned if we asked again he'll just give us the whole container. =D



Got vain in the car. =D


Anyway we sent Alvin home and then we got stuck in the Peak hour jam. And reached back the shop at 6, which was 2 hours 45 mins later. We were 45 mins late. =S Anyway we closed at around 7 plus after cleaning up. Went to Saberkas and stuff and then came back home. Stock taking on Monday for me!! Customer profile for Suleen!! Tick tock tick tock. I feel awful. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment