Tuesday, April 15, 2008

boredom + narcissism

Days ago, I got so bored I turned myself into a Southpark character. =D Boredom really kills kay.. Anyway, here goes what I did tonight. =D


Me. Red addict.

How I think my boyfriend looks like. =P
Sorry dear. My brain is really blank when it comes to guys.

Suleen did this herself. XD

But I remade her. =P Kakaka..

This is Alvin.

Caryn babe.

Erm.. Melvyn..? XD Seriously, when it comes to guys, I don't know how to do it. Hehehe.


Anyway, got bored so camwhored in the car today. Lightbulb as usual. =D Hehehe babe, sorry if I'm always in the way of any of your plans and being lightbulb.


They both said my hair looks nice like this.

Daydreaming....NOT

I look flustered.

Bright and sunny.

Dark clouds behind me?

Sunny and expression-less.

Smile baby!

Half kissing.


After Spring, we got wilder and decided to take pics from outside. Honestly, my hand was shaking madly and super nervous to see my camera outside the car and Alvin was driving fast so it was REALLY windy I actually felt my hand being blown away.


There we go.

And again.

Me.

We were on top. =D

Windy.

Courtesy of my babe.

Again.

Smile sayangs.

Random.

Random again.

Sleepy.

I love my 'new' jacket.

With style.

MNG top and bottom but O'reef jacket. Lol.

Poser.

Smoocccchhhh!!

My hair flying.




Anyway, nothing else now. Goodnight!!



Miss you baby. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment