Monday, April 21, 2008

baby.

Sometimes you don't realize how much you'll actually miss someone in your heart. =)
Even though it's just a call away, an sms away.
Baby, I keep missing you more and more everyday.
Somehow it just strikes me how much I miss you that all I have in my mind is you.
There are so many things about you that I miss.
So many parts, so many reasons.



I miss the way you always hug me warm.

Your cute-ness and sexy-ness.

I miss you bullying me.
I just realized our eyes are almost the same here.

I miss the way you always make me smile.

I miss you warmth and sexy lips.


Baby,
Sometimes I may not seem to understand.
Sometimes I may seem protective.
Sometimes I may seem insecure.
Sometimes I may not seem good enough.
I'm trying to understand.
I'm trying to loosen.
I'm trying to trust.
I'm trying to be the best that I can be.
Right now,
You're the one that makes me smile,
Makes me laugh nonstop,
Keeps me warm.
And I'm appreciating all of it. =)


Baby I miss you. Especially the way you always reach to hold my hand and keep me next to you even when you're pigging out. =)


8 more days dear. Just 8 more. =)
Can't wait.
List of things waiting to be done now. Mwah!! =*



No comments:

Post a Comment