Friday, April 4, 2008

loves.

THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!
I know it's long.. =)

My buddies were here about an hour ago. =) Went to Suleen's sis-in-law's again this afternoon and waited for her to be free and we started the D.I.Y. cups and stuff. Then we went back to her place and I changed while she showered. Then I waited about 15 mins for her to get her make up done. X_x Left the house about 7. Happy was already at Secret Garden and we were just about to pick Alvin up. The roads were jam packed with cars almost all the way and we had no idea why but we reached Secret Garden safely in one piece especially when someone was speeding all the way. XD The main reason of our gathering tonight would be Anthea's birthday dinner. =D Though her birthday is not today neither is it tomorrow. XD Anyway Anthea was already 3/4 through her steak and there was some spinach with lotsa belacan and chilli *drools* and it was awesome cos it was really really REALLY spicy and yummyyy!! I ordered a pot of green tea [red flag =( ], fruit salad, coleslaw. Suleen got beef lasagna and peach tea. Alvin got cheese baked rice and honey lemon. XD Happy's food took a loooonnnggg time. Chicken rice. When we checked with the waitress, "sorry the rice is still cooking..." and we were so annoyed. They forgot Anthea's Kalamari too and she canceled it then. Anyway we finished eating and we started taking pictures and stuff and had lotsa crazy moments. Left the place at about 10 and we bet the Secret Garden staffs were thinking 'FINALLY THEY'RE GONE!!!' XD We were wondering where to go then Happy suggested my house to take pictures and play.

So we were off to my house. And I couldn't find my decks of card so we played with Happy Family+Happy World. It was FUN!!! And the game lasted for about half an hour. NEVER ENDING!!! Seriously. Till we all gave up and I swapped some cards with Anthea and in the end we all swapped with our neighbours and ended the game. Happy, Suleen, Alvin and I had four families but Anthea only had two so she lost the game. XD Then we played Donkey cards. XD Don't remember how many rounds we played. Then we moved to Heart Attack, the swapping ones and that went a lot of rounds, a lot of smackings, a lot of Anthea screaming, a lot of laughing, a lot of funny funny moments. Till I choked of my apple juice and spurted some out and everyone started laughing again and I was trying to swallow and breathe but got choked again. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Then I played rock-paper-scissors-loser-gets-smacked game with Anthea, Suleen with Happy. Then Anthea gave up after I smacked her 3 times. She smacked me more than that and she was aching more. Kakakakaka. Then I played with Happy and I got smacked more times but she gave up too. Their conclusion, my bones too sharp and my smack hurts. XD Then we moved to rock-paper-scissors-loser-hands-pile-up and again we had lotsa fun laughing and had lotsa funny moments and Anthea screaming too. XD And that girl, her sis sent her msg twice, second was a warning to go home. It was already past 12. And she still didn't want to go home. And we were all laughing at her. What to do, we were having too much fun already. XD But they left anyway. I had a splitting headache the whole day but it didn't bug me much at all as I was having so much fun with my lovely friends. And I'm still feeling awful like a hangover except it's a hangover from laughing and too much friendly-loving. Anyway, I'll just post some group pictures now and continue with more maybe tomorrow or day after since I'll most probably be staying over at Suleen's tomorrow night. =) Therefore, toodles for now.




Suleen, Happy, Anthea, me.
Not ready except for Anthea. She's ALWAYS ready. Her camera-spotting is fast as lightning. =.= XD

All ready. =) Kinda picture perfect right?

Suleen was ready ; Happy was looking at me ; Anthea was being fishy ; I was pointing at Suleen. XD

Posing!!

It's all about the money. $_$ Hehehe just kidding. XD

Group picture. Son-in-law ; Daughter ; Mother ; Sister ; Daughter =)
Incomplete family portrait. Another daughter missing in KL. XD We're waiting for you!!! =)

The ladies of the night. As you can see, I didn't know I was gonna be the only one turning up in something sleeveless. Plus, the other blouse that I brought to Suleen's was kinda revealing but it was blue and they were asking me to go change so Anthea would be the only one in white. XD



Pics taken at my place.

Happy Family + Happy World.

Alvin seems to be having fun. Suleen was falling asleep cause she was tired and sick with sore throat. Aww.. Get well soon babe. Hugs!! =)

I look tired and red from laughing. But the fun was worth it all and we can't wait to meet up again and tomorrow we'll be at Anthea's playing real cards and having more fun. =D And I definitely can't wait for that now. XD

My house maybe small and simple but my friends always have fun there. After all, it's not how big my house is, how rich I am, but it's how big my heart is and how rich my heart is. And I value my friends more than anything in the world. They're the best things in my life and I love them lots. =)


The present Suleen and I got for Anthea. We decorated the cup ourself and it wasn't easy at all. =)



Caryn, your name's included on the cup. =) We can't wait for you to come back for your hols now. Can't wait to meet up and have fun. Missing you lots. =) Hugs!! Take care in KL and we'll hang out lots when you're back kay?? Loves`




Going off now. =) Not exactly in a good mood or anything. So yeps. Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment