Saturday, April 26, 2008

pfffttt!!!!

I saw and I nearly fainted. How could she? Why? What? Er... Okay nevermind. =.=
Not like it's my business anyway.. Pffttt..




****************************




Anyway, planning to trim or cut my hair tomorrow but no idea yet so.... *sigh* It's reaching my waist already..... Actually the tail reached my waist already and I seriously NEED to cut it cause it's been bothering me doing work and stuff. The shop's packed today and it was really tiring but we made a lot of profit today and we finally left the place around 7 plus. =) Tired, exhausted, what else? Gonna sleep soon.. Church starts at 6:30am and I need enough sleep.. Didn't get sufficient sleep last night. Slept at almost 3 and woke up before 6 to send dumdum Cherling off at the airport. Funny thing, she bought the wrong ticket. She bought tomorrow's so she bought a new ticket. X_x


Anyway, I'M TIRED AND I NEED SLEEP!!! I'LL LEAVE BLOGGING TO TOMORROW AND MAYBE A PIC OR TWO BUT I'M NOT GUARANTEEING ANYTHING AT ALL SO DON'T KEEP ANY OF YOUR FINGERS CROSSED OR I'LL PRY THEM OPEN WITH PLIERS AND YOU'LL BE CRYING YOUR HEAD OFF. =)



Just kidding. If I'm that evil, hahhhh.. Nevermind. =)



Goodnighttt!!!
4 more days.
F-O-U-R!!!!!
4!!!!
!!!!
XD



No comments:

Post a Comment