Sunday, April 20, 2008

something stupid.

As I mentioned earlier in one of the posts, I did something stupid in McD. What, you ask? Well.... I was playing at the indoor playground. I refuse to grow up.. (; Anyway, it was after I finished eating I went back to play again. Was standing on the platfrom after I made a hasty climb up the stairs then I stood straight and realized the ceiling is kinda low, about 2-3 inches. I was super curious to find out how low it was but instead of using my hand to measure, I did the stupidest. I jumped. =.= So, call me smart. All I heard was a loud 'BANG!!!' and the next thing I knew I was lying on the platform clutching the top of my head. I was unable to speak nor move for a while. Just lying there groaning and waiting for the pain to ease. Suleen and Alvin kept laughing at me. =.= After that I got down using the slide but since my head was still hurting, I missed braking and landed on my butt painfully. And they laughed at me again. After that I couldn't walk properly I started staggering and was moving to the left till I knocked into the shoe rack and they laughed again. Sigh. =( Alvin said the dudes behind were saying [translated from bm] 'Wad the.. She jumped..' Overall, I feel really DUMB and my head still hurts right now I think I'm really gonna go stupid.. Sigh.. Oh well........


No comments:

Post a Comment