Monday, April 14, 2008

tired and aching.

Was at my babe's sister in law's again to 'work'. =) Had quite a lot of 'fun' today. Can't describe but I did have some fun. Also, I'M SUPER ADDICTED TO MEIJI STRAWBERRY CREAM FILLED PANDA COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Honestly I'm gonna finish off every single box there is in the shop there.. =D =D It's super nice and yummy and I don't care if it's gonna make me fat since you all have been complaining again and again that I never eat so now I'm eating for you to see!!!! XD Anyway, mid afternoon Suleen suddenly said she wanna go swimming and asked me to text Happy so we planned and we went after work. After getting our stuffs from home actually. We reached there around 8. Swam till about 9+. It was fun!! Water was awfully cold but got used to it after a while. Now, pictures!!!!!



Cannonball!!!

The result.

My pants!!!! =S

She came up to me..

To take my pants away! =(

Suleen & I : Happy come here!!
Happy : No you guys come here!!
*both go over* Good daughters righttt?? XD

Something in my pants?

Nawww!! Nothing!! =D

Oops? LOL

Trying to catch the light.

Too high!

They only know how to point at it don't know how to help me. =(

Nah actually was trying to catch my pants.

Spinning turn!

And she fell back. XD

Weeeeehhh!!!!!!

Behind the pants...........

Suleen : *gasps*

Aww don't cryyyy....... XD

Down you go!!! XD

Split in the water. XD

Er.. Seriously I don't know what were they trying to do to me....

They wanted to see splits so I gave them the split. What else?!?!?!? =.= Demanding besties.. Kiddinggg!!! Hehehe.




Okay.. Next post.. BABY BOY!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment