Sunday, April 6, 2008

SOHO!!!! =D

For the very first time in my entire life, I stepped into a club 3 clubs. =D Well everyone asked me to go and said this is a must since I missed the one last week. So I went. And it was superb. =D Anyway I slept at like 4.30am and I woke up at 9. After getting some things ready and done, I was off to Suleen's. Then we sat around watching tv a while and got ready to go. We reached Soho at about 11 something? Steph, Kit, Cher were all there already. Oh yea. AaronJ, Gavin, and I the three of us got heart attack in the car on the way. Don't know bout Suleen but should be too. Alvin nearly got us killed. X_x And I pray that that will NEVER happen again. My heart's still palpitating extremely fast from it. Anyway they got us to drink a bit first before going in to dance. Then had a bit more when we were dancing halfway. Made me do one go about 2/3 of a bottle. Then we danced around again. Then I was dragged out to drink again at Ipanema cause I wasn't getting any feeling. =.= Suleen made me do one go of a bottle with Alvin to see who's faster. Though, I finished first. =D But both of us ended up having a really full bladder and my chest felt so bloated I kept wanting to burp. Kakaka. Then we went in to dance again. But I still didn't get anything. Then we walked over to Mojo to use the washroom and get Tequilas. We were half deaf when we left Mojo. The music there's really really REALLY loud and ear-splitting. We went back in to dance a while. Guess, still no feeling. =.= So I went out. Called baby a while. And he kept insisting that I'm not fine. Grr.. Anyway went in to dance again and went out again to reply his msges. Then I went out and chat with Daphne and Malcolm. And I was forced a can. And Malcolm tipped the can and the drink spilled all over me instead. Then his ciggy butt burnt me. After that we went in to dance for real. I got ciggy burn again. And some guy behind me knocked my head. Don't know how he did that since he was shorter than me and he knocked me right on top of my head. Anyway, to sum it all up, I had lotsa fun. It was superb. Though, Cherling went home early, Steph + Kit + the gang all left to Xanadu. So, here's my one night in clubbing. Memory of a lifetime. =)


Watching tv.

Vain.

Tweety.

Getting ready.

This time we were waiting for Alvin.

I had make up on cause Suleen made me.

Yes her. Look at hers!

Webcam-ing with baby. =D

He said I look better with make up. =(

While he was busy.

We cam-whored.

She asked me to pose so I did this.

Don't know what's up with her taking pics of herself upside down.

My hawt babe.

She took this for remembrance.

Seriously, she was more nervous about my first time than me.


Steph and Cher. Bit of Suleen and Alvin behind.

Daphne!

Back : Gavin, AaronJ, Cat, Kim.
Front : Alvin, Suleen, Xiao Jun, Daphne, Me, Malcolm.

Group photo. They were closing.

All looked away. Don't know whose cam.

Malcolm. My dance partner for the night. Then after I bawled on him and got really emo. Plus, my baby wasn't there. =( Sorry buddy. Thanks for the ride and for letting me drive.

I actually got choc stains on my shirt from Mojo. Stupid place.

But I edited the pics then.

I thought people normally sweat and then get slimmer but my thighs got fatter instead. =.=

Blur. But still recognizable. =)

At Petanak.


Well, that's all the pictures I have to post. Till I get the rest. Anyway, I'm desperately in need of sleep! I'm super tired. I actually fell asleep everywhere. On the way to bball court this morning, on the way to Alvin's, at Alvin's but then I got on the phone with baby for almost an hour and realized I had to go home already to get ready for church. And as I expected, I fell asleep in church too. But what I didn't expect, I fell asleep standing up and luckily I lean forwards not sideways. *phew* I fell asleep right after shower too. Then now I'm here. Blogging. Updating. Half chatting with baby. =)


There you go. =)
Miss you baby. Mwah!!
8 more days to go. Can't wait.
And only 3 weeks now. *cross fingers*
Mwah mwah mwah!!
Mwah x 100!!
I remember you saying you're the luckiest guy to get 100 kisses every morning. =)
Hugs baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment