Monday, April 7, 2008

2 years!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG!! =D


My blog is two years old now. Unbelievable. This blog holds PLENTY of memories for me. Good and bad. =) I guess my life really depended on blogging now. Like how baby ahber puts it, I'm speaking through my blog. =) Well, I'll still be blogging. A lot. And I know that at times I brag a lot. Or seem to be showing off material things. But that's my blog style. Sorry if I ever hurt anyone's feelings or anything. =) Well, to my readers, thanks for reading. I know my posts are always SUPER long and stuff. But honestly, I actually enjoy typing. =) Anyway, that's all for now. I'm still in desperate need of sleep. =.= I'm starting to look like a panda bear already and that's not a good thing. Though, I love panda bears as they're adorable. XD And no. I'm not saying I'm adorable like a panda bear. (; Well, class resumes today. 3:30pm - 9:00pm. =( I miss going out with friends. I had fun the last whole week!! Now, my new schedule is up, I'll only be free on Mondays and Tuesdays. =( Sigh. That's all for now. Goodnight people. Next post will be on photos from Secret Garden taken with Happy's camera. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment