Monday, April 14, 2008

2 months!

It's 12 already. And it's the 15th. It marks our 2nd month. So who said long distance doesn't last? It does as long as you have faith, hope and trust. =) Communication is definitely very important. Sides, what else are webcams, MSN Messenger, Handphones for? (; Anyway, it's been 2 wonderful months. Yet, another one apart. It seemed just like yesterday I was counting 3 more weeks before the 2nd month. Now it's even 2 more weeks before baby gets back!! *impatient* XD Sorry baby.. Just miss you too much. Hehehe.


And they say we look alike...?? Like.. brothers and sisters? How??


Lols.

You always keep me happy.

Like how I always keep you happy too.
*Someone making kissy lipssss!! But he missed it.. Aww..

I look forced. XD Hehehe.



Baby, the 2 months seemed like 2 years which seemed like 20 years[not born yet though?]. It seemed like forever. I miss you and I can't wait to see you. =)


All yours and like you said, all mine too.
*Dear why you looking at me like that???? *shy*

Hehehe.



You're having your sem finals now. Good luck baby. Study hard. I know you can do it if you work on it.. =) Mwah!!!! 2 more weeks. Miss you tons!



No comments:

Post a Comment