Thursday, April 17, 2008

weird.


I felt so stupid when I woke up this morning. Yet my dream tickled my funny bone. To summarize, how is it possible you're trying to wake yourself up in the dream??

********************

I know I'm dreaming and I need to wake up before these monsters zap me off mad! Wargh!!!

*runs without direction around the highest floor of 10+ storey building and reaches end*

What am I gonna do?!?!? Wake uppp!! C'mon!! Argh.. I'll just jump! I'll probably wake up when I hit the ground or better, BEFORE I hit the ground!

*jumps, looks below at height*

C'mon!! Wake uppp!!!!

*lands flat on face*

What the heck I'm still in this dream?!?!?

*gets up and runs*

This is really SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wakes up moments later*

**********************

That.. Was the WEIRDEST dream that I've ever had.................. And I still don't know if it's actually a nightmare considering there were weird alien monsters zapping around and stuff. Yet I was laughing at myself trying to tell myself to wake up from the dream IN the dream. =.=




I'm feeling hungry. All I had today was ;


McD porridge!! It's yummy. Never tried it before. =)

Apple pie. Shared with Suleen babe.

Washing it all down with Fresh Lime from NK Food Network.

Main reason, fries are fattening and super oily. Greasy!!!! =S


No comments:

Post a Comment