Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Secret Garden. [continued]

As I said in the previous post, the next post would be a continuation from the gathering at Secret Garden. =) Was waiting for these pictures to be sent to me and I finally got them. Well here goes! ............ again. =.=



My super small eyes. =.=

I look like I was forced into the picture. Actually I was laughing. I got tickled.

I thought they said kiss her.. =S Eww I just kissed a fish.. *throws up*

Suleen's blurred. =)

They'rr blur.

Now we're blur. XD I was flying. Kekeke.

Happy was taking a picture of Alvin taking a picture of us. Hiak hiak.
I can't believe I'm doing the kiss pose to Anthea. =S I need clorox. XD

I can't bite into my lemon in peace. =(

Ladadadum. They got annoyed at my lemon.

Cause I kept ignoring them.

Okay fine I give in. XD

Suleen why you close your eyes???

He was taking a picture of them....

taking a picture of...

me washing my hands and in time to pose. =P

Snapped.

The fish.

The boyfriend.

The girlfriend.

The birthday girl.

The laughing gas. Ignore my arms!!!! =.=

Incomplete family portrait. =)

The couple.

The other 'couple'.

Alvin looks so gay. Even Suleen is leaning away from him. XD

The 'aunt' [L] and her two 'nieces'.


That's it. =)

Yes.





No comments:

Post a Comment