Tuesday, April 8, 2008

funny.

Last night was a funny convo with him. He actually fell asleep and was already dreaming and he sleep talked. And out of the blue he talked about babies. Cause he was dreaming of it or something. LOL. XD That was at 4:30+ in the morning. Woke up at 9am to wake him up. And after some 'mm..' and 'mmmmmmm...' he went out of topic again and said something sweet. Thought he was dreaming since I heard mumbling and I went huh and he repeated. And what he said made me smile. =) hugsss.


*****************************


Class resumed already. And the first class, 3:30 - 5:30, only two students. So it was super tiring cause we did work out and stuff. Aduh. The next class, 7-9, only six of us. Even worse. Did sit ups and inner thigh exercises and stretching and stuffs. So now, my butt hurts, I've 3 new bruises, I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm lazy, I'm in need of sleep......... I think.. I'm gonna lie on the floor and sleep a while......nah. =) WAAARRRGGGHHH!!! Class tomorrow at 4-9.. =( Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment