Wednesday, April 23, 2008

captioned.

Today feels like an awfully long day for me. For one thing, emotions gone wild. Sigh. Anyway, kinda tired today. Did some grocery shopping at Boulevard. Gonna get that jeans from noow. Soon. Hopefully. *cross fingers* Anyway, took almost 300 pics today. Some random candids. Some portraying real emotions. But I'm not posting all up yet. Not tonight. I'm tired already. Came home and wept till I fell asleep again. Anyway, pictures. =)



Down. Weak and vulnerable.

My life partner. As in best friend. We share everything, talk the same, dress almost the same, think the same, jinxed most of the time, love the same food, always up for stupid jokes. I love her to bits. =)

Deep in thoughts.

Candid.

Posing.

My best friend is hot.

Under the cap.

Nicely down. They say I look.. Korean..? Funny...I'm not laughing.

Best candid of the day? Maybe.

Rawr!!!

I scared her. XD

Hmm...

*thinking*

The couple showing affection.

I'm so not looking. Pssttt don't you think I look like an octopus?? =D

I still needa camwhore.

So I decided to turn my back on them. (;

I miss him.

Small eyes. Sigh.



Pictures are all taken by our one and only photographer ;

Mr. Alvin Yap aka Ah Pui. I call him Pui Pui. =P

Yeah he's a poser too. Hehehehe.




Okay. That's all. Gonna continue being down now.


P/S : Currently uploading Footloose Dance Vid into Youtube. Taking FOREVER!! My mistake for recording with high quality video mode. =S


Goodnight!




5 comments:

  1. btw, where is this place u guys took ur pics, looks familiar bot not familiar....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... your bestfriend...
    is kinda hot...
    is she by any chance also single??
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha no.. there's her couple picture somewhere there i think u happened to miss.. =)

    ReplyDelete