Friday, April 25, 2008

Other Side of the World.

I visited the other side of the world today for sheer pleasure. I was bored and stressed and tired from work so I decided to have a little fun. =D I played dress up at the shop and tried on trends from the other side of the world. =S I'm only curious to see how it looks on me okay. I'm not planning to pick it up and follow it cause it's not my style. =) Anyway, here are some pics.



Mirror mirror.
Black 'mini dress' top and knee boot stilettos.

Posing. Alvin calls me 'skinny ah lian aka lala'.
Suleen says I succeeded in trying to be 'ah lian aka lala'.

So I disturbed her. XD



Then I changed top.


Strippyyyy!! XD We ALL agreed this is SUPER 'ah lian aka lala'.

Almost back to normal. =)



Now I'm back to normal and I feel so much better. =) Plus, those boots were killing my ankle. My ankle still hurts. Worse than ever I think. Sigh. =( Anyway, gotta sleep early tonight and wake up SUPER early tomorrow to send Cher off at the airport. Piiiggg!!! I don't love you anymoreeee!!! =(

Dumdum cher!! =(

I'm so gonna miss you. =(

Take good care in SG okayyy!!! Make sure you come baccckkkk!!! I've never really clubbed with you yetttt.. =( Sob.



Anyway, goodnight. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment