Thursday, July 31, 2008

random.

Couldn't help camwhoring on the way to school this morning. =)



Class was fine. Innovation and Change. We had our class in the comp lab today so yep. Anyway, some 'things' happen so during our 2 hours' break, Gina, Syaz, Syahiba, Kelvin and I were kinda 'couping out' in the student lounge. Went in to class half an hour early and had some 'problems'.



Abdalla. He had a severe high fever after every 'thing'. Kinda feel sorry for him but he DID scare us.



Anyway, went to Cool to buy Strawberry ice shake with pearl for my darling dapoot. Went to pick her up and we headed to Spring. Tony was already there so he came to look for us then we went and surveyed silhouette a while. Went to Food & Tea for lunch. Suleen came and join us. Then we walked around and stuff.

Remember this yellow top that I wanted? Guess what, it was on 50%, I considered. We went today, it was marked down to 70% just this morning, I was still considering. Suleen had privilege card, rebate 10%, GRABBED IT!! In the end, darling Gwenny bought it for me as a belated birthday gift. I didn't want her to but she insisted. Aww.. LOVE YOU DARLINGGGG!!! MWAAAHH!!! I'm sooooo gonna get her something awesome for her bday. Mwaaahhh!!! =D


Went MNG and Gwenny bought a cute lil jacket. After that we went Padini a while and then we had to go. Tony's mum came and he went food hunting with her. Gwen followed Suleen who dropped her at TJ then. I came home. It was really HOT and I guess I was too tired that I actually fell asleep halfway reading on the couch. Woke up, laid on the floor and continued sleeping. Mummy was home and reading newspaper when I woke up. I went to my room, turned on the fan and slept. Mum woke me up at 7+. It was still HOT and I was still exhausted. =S Stella called. Apparently, noone really confirmed dinner with me and stuff. Transportation etc etc so I missed it. Laser tag got cancelled too. I feel awful cause partly it was because of me. Sorry darlings!!! =( Anyway, was in a really UGLY mood so I started drawing.


Familiar?

Peeing.

OUCCCHHH!!!!

From my phone.

Hehe.

I was really BORED.

Read read read...

SMACK!! That gotta hurt.



'Helped' mummy cut watermelon then. Had 3 kiwis.

Whenever I am down and depressed..

You always make me smile.

My little Mowbray aka Meow Meow [though he's a bear].

Love my little Mowbray. =D




Here ends.
*goes to watch tv*



No comments:

Post a Comment