Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BACK FROM DAMAI!!! =D

Hola!! I'm back from Damai. Again. =D I'm not loaded with 952 pictures this time. =D Anyway, it was really fun there. And I'm now tanned so yep!! No longer the fair skinned but the tanned skin now. =S


On the way. =)



Checked in and stuff. Saw Ivan, Cynni3 and 2 other girls promoting XpaX. Dumboy Ivan was being a lazy bum and only wanting to sleep. Bleh. Anyway, our room was AWFULLY BIG!!!! We had 2 rooms. Mummy and daddy took the really big king sized bed room. We took the double king sized bed room. =)

Big, yes?? =D

Bath tub.

Posing by the sink.

Bad angle but bathroom was majestic too.


Our room rate? Rm130 each. Supposingly rm28+. =D Mummy rawks! =* Changed into our bikinis then.

Me : Why are you standing so far away from me!?!?

So she came closer. XD

Aww... =*



Waited for other sis to get ready.

Love this pic angle.

Lalala.

Here she is. Then we went down to the beach. XD

The water was sparkling.

And the weather was windy yet hot. I hate my ribcage. =(

Sisters.

Writing on the sand.

For her hubbie.



Then I went up and passed my cam to mummy and played in the sand and in the water. We built a moldy sand castle and sat in the water. We were facing the waves and were fine at first till it got windier and the tide got higher and the waves were knocking us really hard then we turned over on our stomach and faced the shore. Lol. Felt really good just lying there. Rinsed the sand off then we jumped into the pool! Halfway, sis followed me to get ice cream from the convenient store in the lobby. Went back and showered before dinner. Then it started raining really heavily that the electricity went off twice. The shuttle came to pick us up and dropped us at the lobby. Dined at the restaurant. I had Classic Ceasar Salad again. Daddy had the Char Kueh Teow. Mum and both sis got Nasi Tanjung [can't remember]. Dinner was good. =) Had ice creams for dessert.


Mummy got really obsessed with the orchid on the table.

That she didn't wanna take picture with daddy. =S

Me : Mummy.. This is Malaysia not Singapore..
Sis : Lol



Before dinner, while waiting for our food that is, Sis and I went to the gift shop. Got her to choose my fav necklace and I'll buy her something if she guesses it right. Since she broke my heart the other day by making all the wrong guesses. =( Well, she got it right so I got her a prize. She chose a necklace then decided that she'll buy me one too so it's more like a gift exchange. I found matching earrings for mine too! =D

Pure shell necklaces! =D

Our necklaces.

Do we still look alike?

Mummy can pose like a lala!! *gasps*

Aww...

Me.

Mummy disturbing me.

Not funnnyyyyy!!

Sighhh...

Even worse!!

Finallyyyy.. =D

Mummy.

Daddy.

Sis.


Lounged in the lobby a while. =D

Poser me.

*gasps*

Spoiled my picture. =S

Shoot me without a reason.

Eeeeghhh.

Chopping off my head.

She punched me.

Finally.

Not!

What the..... =.=

Hmm..

Out of ideas?

NOT!!! =S

Ugh..... =D

Daddy.



Went back to the room to get my bubbles. =D We were blowing bubbles by the beach and having so much fun with our family time together. =) Mummy went back to the room with daddy then so we stayed in the lobby a while before heading to the pub/lounge.

2nd sis Anna.

Rawr.

Their magic crystal ball. =.=

Smelly foot!

I can see you!! =D


Headed to the lounge/pub then. My treat. =D We played 'Seven' for a while. My punishment was to sing. 2nd sis - play the drums. 3rd sis volunteered to strip but she didn't. LOL.

Long Island tea for both of them, Tequila-Carino Gold for 3rd sis, Rum-Bacardi Light for me. =)

My screwdriver. Too much orange, too little vodka. =(



We had entertainers too!! Seriously funny entertainers. XD

Entertainer posing. XD

He was seriously funny!! At the end before we left he was fooling around and calling my mummy his mummy too. Like..

Him : Mummy can I stay up late??
Mum : Yep..
Him : *jumps around like a lil kid* Yaaayyy!!! Mummy says I can stay up late!!

Also..

Him : *put arm around mummy's shoulder*

*a lil later*

Him : Mummy spanked my butt!!! Ahhh naughty mummy aye..

LOL we were all laughing like mad. Then he high ten with us. After that I asked for a high five and I did the 'suave' thing and they all went 'OOOWWWWHHH!!!!!!!!!' Lol. It was seriously FUN!!! Can't describe how much fun we had. =)


Singing trio.

He's THAT drunk. XD

Singing the first song.

After that.

After the 2nd song. I'M NOT POSTING THE VIDEO!!!

Forced to.



I woke up this morning remembering that I saw two of them when I came for Suleen's surprise last week! The guy kneeling in front of me was the guy playing ball with the other guy who's not in the picture cos he was taking picture with their camera. Had an awesome time and lotsa fun with them. =)

Anyway, woke up at 8 for breakfast. SUPER bloated I wanted to PUKE!!! =S Went back to the room with 3rd sis to get our bubbles. Headed to the beach for a good walk. =)

Me. Bloated. =)

Weather was okay. Tide was really high though.

3rd sis Jayne.

Waves oh waves. Come to me!!

Posing. Dark skies aye?

Looking far.

Lent her my hand as a shade.

She asked to share. I'm too tall.

Okay much better. LOL

Star.

*winks*

Daddy dear.

Blow blow blow.

I love bubbles.

Weeehhh!!

Blow all you can.

They floated on the water too.



Pics from sis' cam.

That morning we went for dim sum bakery.

Food & Tea.

On the way home.



Damai Trip from sis' cam.

Breakfast. XD

Daddy ; Mummy

Beach.

Daddy the poser random.

Sis.

We were falling backwards already.

Looking far. My other hand shading her.

She asked to share.

Star.

Like my necklace.

Family. Missing eldest sis.

Sis ; Dad

Mum ; Sis ; Dad

Sis ; Mum

Sis ; Dad

Sis ; Mum

Me ; Dad

Mum ; Me

Mum ; Me ; Dad

Mum ; Sis ; Dad

Polluted the place with bubbles. XD

On the way back.



Came home, unpacked, slept. Was feeling really low and sick. Slept till about 6. Went for ballet at 7+. Came home at 9:30pm. Showered at 10:30pm. Was online ever since. Anyway, I'm seriously tanned now. I'm not used to it. Looking at my own feet, SO DARK!!!! =S I bet Suleen's gonna be SHOCKED when she sees me tomorrow. XD I don't know how long it's gonna take for me to be fair again. If you wanna know, I get tanned easily but it takes almost forever for me to turn fair again. =( Oh well.. My bruise is uglier than ever. x( Gonna sleep now. I've work tomorrow so toodles!! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment