Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dangerous.

After last night, I was DEAD tired. Still, I came online and blogged and went to bed at 3+? T_T Sad enough, I was woken up by a distant alarm. It was my mum's. GRR!!!! I just stared at her lying there asleep and then plopped under my covers and continued sleeping like a pig. WHAT!??! It was only 6+!!! I needed my sleep badly. =( URgh!!! Woke up at 9+. Woke my sis up. Woke Suleen up. Heck I feel like an alarm. Bleh. Showered and fixed my awfully MESSY hair. Got changed, waited for Suleen to pick me up. Fell asleep actually till the house phone rang. Was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lazy to pick it up but I had to anyway. Ended up playing the piano and suddenly remembered that I've not gotten my ballet things ready yet. Anyway, off to work then. Lunch, my parents and my sis came to pick us up and we headed to Pizza Hut!!! XD I was awfully mean that I got the biggest slice of Hawaiian Chicken for Suleen. XD The Thai Seafood wasn't even spicy. Hmph. Went back to work then. I had my craving for fruits again after that so we headed to 4th Mile Everrise. XD She was lazy to drive so I drove while she fraternize with her boyfriend. Hmph. Got our fruits and she wanted to look at some tees so we went inside. She got confused and walked one whole circle. Lol. I kept laughing at her then. Heeheehee. Oops. =X Anyway she got her tee and we went back to work. Lol.

After finishing our fruits we felt bloated and lazy. Thus, Cinthy che assigned some work for us to do. We had to stick up the 'SALE' sign on a whole window. Lol. I went next door and borrowed the ladder. Was kinda fun actually. Till I nearly fell and scared them. =X Kept the ladder after I was done and realized that I left the leftover signs on the topshelf. Jumped up to get them only to land on Suleen's toes. XD Nyahaha I felt really bad after that but we were laughing soooo hard.



SALE!!!!

Bluek!

Mmmmppppfffttt!!

Suleen's friend. The fly.

One whole window.

Yeah. The whole window. Our main point was to block the sun actually. XD

Lil kid oh wells.

TIGGER AND EEYORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay fine I took DAYS to get them done due to my *ahem* laziness *coughs*.

She's got it.

I've got it too.

Big eyes ; Small eyes

I look like a kid here. Nyahaha.

I'M JUST KIDDING~!!!! =(

Hmph.

Tigger!! XD


Tidied up everything, changed my clothes then waited a while. Was fooling around with Suleen and I was kicking around and then I accidentally kicked her hand and her fingers went crack! =S My baaaadddd... Anyway, went to class then. Was seriously tired today and I kept yawning. Plus, my ankles were aching really bad. =( Yes. AnkleS. I know. Oh well. Came home, showered and came online. Yeah. Oh well. I'm gonna end my post here. Toodles.




No comments:

Post a Comment