Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunday's Story.

SUNDAY WAS CRAZY!!!! =S I'm on a TOTAL food-free week now after last night. Since the people couldn't make it, it was only Alvin, Suleen and me. We were around town for like 5 mins and ended up in Oregano since the places we wanna go were all C-L-O-S-E-D! Sheeeessshh. We really ate a LOT!! Just looking at our table, you won't find any space to place anymore dishes and it's fit for 4-5 pax. =S Yeah. That much.



Suleen's blackcurrant.

My coleslaw.

My coleslaw, our onion rings, their wedges.

My apple juice.

Alvin's choc drink.

Suleen's soup.

Alvin's spaghetti.

Suleen's Linguine.

Posers.

My fish fingers with Thai chilli sauce.

Alvin's fish fingers with tartar sauce.

To wash down everything I ate. =S



Seriously felt like a PIG after that. =( Anyway, we drove all the way down and decided to check the movies so we drove all the way back to town again. Alvin wanted to watch Wanted but Suleen doesn't wanna go home late so we didn't watch it then.

His style.

Her style.



Me? I don't own that style. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment