Sunday, July 20, 2008

early, no?


I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! =(


As much as I'm trying to doze myself off now I can't at all so here I am. Online. At 1101 in the morning. *yawns* I'm so used to waking up early for work so now that I'm not anymore I can't get myself to sleep longer despite the fact that I can sleep as LONG as I want but yep I can't. =( I miss Suleen now. Oh boy.. I won't be seeing her from Mon-Fri anymore and sometimes Sat and Sun too. Of course I'll still see her from time to time but yeah.. Not everyday anymore. For about 12 hours. Maybe I'll go stay overnight at her place soon. Mwahahaha. I miss that. Hehehehe though we never actually do anything and the last time we watched movie I fell asleep on the floor anyway. Hehehe. Love that sayangs of mine to bits LAH. =)



We'll camwhore LOTS in time to come okie? Mwahahaha. =*

You know I love you LAH.

Miss youuuu!!!! =(




No comments:

Post a Comment