Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bing!

Yesterday, after class, I rushed home and showered then we left for Sushi King @ Boulevard.


Sis asked me to camwhore to check out my not-puffy hair. =D

She's ALWAYS asking me to push my fringe aside. =.= There's a reason why it's called fringe okayyyy....

Oops he looked awaaayyy..

Nyahaha my daddy looks adorable here. Awww.... XD

We ate this much. XD
I'm 99% SURE that none of you will believe I actually ate that much Sushi. Wellllll.... BINGO!!! XD I only had a little and soybeans. I still have my diet to keep and my weight to lose. =(

Sis insisted on taking a picture of me smiling like an idiot. She claims I look cute. Liar.



On the way there I got a call from the toothpick. [no gwen not you =P] It was an invitation to hang out. Apparently Gwen's idea. So yep! It was either Dark Knight or Bing!. Gwen chose Bing!. I was choosing Bing! inside too. =D Called Gwen, called Suleen, arranged this and that, both Gwen and I realized that we don't have any transport. So I asked daddy to drop me at her place. Childish Zacq was gonna drive us. Arrived at Bing! at about 930pm? Heavily PACKED and we got a table. Apparently Zacq was TOOOOO SLOWWWW that when the sofas next to us were vacant he didn't go over and this dude went and sat on it. =( Fine fine. We stayed at our seat. Bimbo hottie and childish slowpoke's guy friend Tony joined us. After a while, Byung came. Then Won Min. Then Suleen and Alvin. Things happened and stuff and yep. Byung and Won Min left just in time. Not much pictures. Gwen has most so yep yep. I'm waiting for my hottie to come online and send them to me. XD


My hottie.

My 'family'.

Loving sweet couple. *coughs*

Tony ; Alvin pouting ; Suleen being blur



That's about it. They finally have my Strawberry Smoothie. =D But they just had to spoil the looks by serving it in a disposable plastic cup thus I can't take pictures of it. =( And they took FOREVER to get me my iced water. Almost. Zacq was being a "true" gentleman by asking me to do this and that. So after 15 mins of waiting, the waiter walked past.

Me : Excuse me.
Him : Yes?
Me : I asked for iced water earlier.
Him : What?
Me : I asked for ICED water earlier and I've not gotten it YET.
Him : Oh okay.
Zacq : Wow so demanding.
Me : What??? I've been waiting for so long okay.
Zacq : Yea yea yea.
Me : ....

Then he just had to tease me about it. Small boy. Hmph. Oh yea. Zacq drove us all to our next destination then. Suleen stayed with Alvin at Bing!. They had plans for clubbing. Explains why she was all dressed up just for a drink. *ahem* Wellll... We WERE gonna play laser tag but Byung and Won Min left when Gwen went out so yep. Things kinda messed up. So we dropped Gwen off at Travillion first, then Tony at Hock Lee and lastly me, home. Dumbo Zacq tried to fool me again. Small boy I'm not as dumboed as you! HAH!!

*phone lights up*
Zacq : Omg I'm lost and alone in a really dark road and I see people with no faces around me..
Me : What?? Lol where are you?
Zacq : I don't know.. I'm all alone and I'm so LOST.. HELP!!!!
Me : Lol which way did you go after you left my house?
Zacq : I don't know.. I'm lost!!
Me : Lol okaayyy.. How did you get lost??

*phone lights up - Zacq calling*
Me : Hello?
Zacq : I'm lost.
Me : Lol! Where are you?
Zacq : I don't know.
Me : Hahaha which way did you go after you left my lorong? Left or right?
Zacq : You seriously believe I'm lost?
Me : Nope. I know you're at home.
Zacq : !!! How you know??
Me : Cos.. I'm not as dumboed as you!
Zacq : Fine fine. Hmph~
Me : Lol you think I'm so easy to fool?
Zacq : Yeaaa I was hoping you'll go 'OMG Zacq's lost I'll take the car out and look for him now.'
Me : Farneee.. Har har har.

XD Apparently he pointed out his friend's house which was just outside my lorong by the roadside so I'm very much CERTAIN that he WON'T get lost. =P Alright. That's about it for now. Apparently my blog's not as active as it was with the 2-3 posts a day so dudududu. I'm hoping for laser tag tomorrow night. That's IF my sister has no plans for the night. She's leaving on Tuesday. I'm gonna miss her. =(


Now I won't have a sis to go shopping with. =( I know I still have Suleen but I still miss my sis. =(

Noone to tease about the height issue.

Noone for me to force into my shades just to camwhore. =(

Noone to camwhore with. =(

Our necklaces. You bought me that to mend my broken heart. Aww. =)

Noone's gonna make me sing on stage anymore though. XD

And making me show my ballet skills. XD

I'll still miss my sis a lot. =(

Cos we share PLENTY of memories. Since our younger days up till now.

Oh and your very first Tequila from me. XD



Anyway, I miss my sisters. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment