Saturday, July 12, 2008

shopping!

After class today, I rushed home and showered and got ready. Mum and both my sis came home to pick dad and I up. Went to the noodle house nearby. I had some soup wanton. Wasn't very hungry actually. Mummy sent dad home first then picked us up and we headed to Spring! =) It was jam PACKED!!! And we found out why when we entered the building 15 mins later after the long queue. There was a bridal show going inside. =S Doesn't make any sense since Spring is normally packed with teens. Wide range of bridal shops doing the roadshow there. The fashion show was alright.. =) That is...


If you wanna look like a cactus on your wedding day....

Or looking as obscene as this. XD Sorry can't help it. Hehehe.



Anyway, my love for red is getting bigger. =X

Red shoes that I don't wanna purchase.

Red dress that's too big for me to wear.

But sis got this for me instead. XD I loooovvveee RED~!!!! Can't help it.

Anyway, sis called me 'Little Red Riding Hood' when I was trying it on. Lol. Oh well.. I'VE GOT NOTHING MUCH TO BLOG TONIGHTLATELY!!! Has anyone noticed that my life is getting duller and duller? I used to have things to blog about when I'm working. There's just so much going on with Suleen at work and after work. I miss her. =(

I miss Caryn too. =(

I miss Happy mummy. =(

*sobs*





No comments:

Post a Comment