Monday, July 28, 2008

First day.

First day in Uni was alright. Since I had quite a long break today for lunch [no tutorial this week], I called up my best pals for lunch. Went to pick Happy up from Sedaya, reached Spring, went to get her donuts, Tony came to find us, went to Desserts, proved to Happy that I DO eat ice cream, Zacq came, headed to Sushi King, Suleen and Alvin came, ate, laughed, camwhored, paid, left, went to Esprit, heard 'something', left back to school. =(



Because Tony aimed that finger at Zacq...

Zacq got angry at him. Okay that was a candid shot.

Yeah his expression is PRICELESS!!!!

My sweetest babe aka sis.

My lovely muhmie.



Classes were alright. On the way home, I met a really mean taxi driver. =( He nearly knocked my bumpers off. What happened was.. The traffic light was red at that time. I was coming up from the lane into the yellow box. Just as I was crossing into the next lane SLOWLY, the b*stard went and sped up into the yellow box and stared at me like I did something wrong. Thus, he spoiled my mood after that. HECK YOU STUPID DRIVER!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A YELLOW BOX AND RED TRAFFIC LIGHT ARE YOU LIKE BLIND OR WHAT?!?!?! THINK YOU CAN JUST BULLY A GIRL LIKE ME AND HOPING TO SAY I KNOCKED INTO YOUR CAR SO YOU CAN CLAIM SOME FILTHY CASH FROM ME?!?! DREAM ON BECAUSE THAT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AND EVEN IF IT DOES IT'S YOUR MISTAKE BEING IN A YELLOW BOX WHEN THE TRAFFIC LIGHT IS RED AND I CAN EASILY SUE YOU FOR THAT!!! GO BACK TO LAW SCHOOL AND LEARN YOUR TRAFFIC LAWS YOU IDIOT!!!!!!


********************************


Accompanied mummy out. Got myself a new bag. =D Went to town and blablabla. *bored*


So hideous. =( I've to wear a sweater just to cover it up. =(



As much as I wanna say I love her HEAPS, I still hate her because she doesn't realize she's more ah lian than me and she has the nerves to call me an ah lian when she's more ah lian. FUDD!!!


She came to my house just to give me this.

Yesh babe. I love you but I hate you. MWAH!!



So much for English today though. =S

Ms D : Okay we're going to need a class representative to help photocopy notes and collect assignments. Is there any volunteer?
Me : *avoiding her eyes*
Ms D : Anyone? *looks around*
Me : *looks around blindly*
Ms D : Okay then. *takes name list* Since there are 26 of you, how bout we agree on no 13?
Me : *instincts telling me that it's gonna be me*
Ms D : Okay? Alright. So our class representative will be Ivanna Ting.
Me : Oh my... *slips down the chair*



So much for wanting an easy life. Sighhhh... =(




No comments:

Post a Comment