Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged by Doreen.

Name 10 people to do this survey
Answer these questions honestly~~ ( formalities )

1. Suleen
2. Abigail
3. Amber
4. Cathelene
5. Gwenda
6. Joanne
7. Mich Lee
8. Stella
9. Tracey
10. Zacq

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?

What do you think??

-

2 ) Describe urself in one word

CRAZY!!!

-

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?

Er.. Can I pick both? XD

-

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?

I'm sure everyone had. =)

-

5 ) Does it feel good to love?~

Aren't you asking the wrong person? =)

-

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?

I love you?

-

7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??

I've said what I have to say. To believe me or not, that's up to you.

-

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

Brings back awful memories only. *pffftttt*

-

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?

Someone who wants something that you have?

-

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?

Plain players. Enough said.

-

[[ * PART 2 * ]]
-

1 ) Best place to cry? -- For me? Under the rain. =)

2 ) Who do you love the most? -- Family, friends, the people around me in my daily life.

3 ) Tell us ur dream las night? -- I don't recall having any dreams for several nights now.

4) Ever hated someone so bad? -- Don't think so. Maybe, maybe not. =)

5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard? -- I don't really wanna recall actually..... But it was last year and it was really painful.

**

[[ * LAST PERSON... * ]]

-

:: had a beer with? -- Is damai counted? If not, the last time I drank beer was during my 19th countdown. =)

:: went to the movies with? -- Suleen and Alvin.

:: talked on the cell phone with? -- Mummy?

:: u hugged? -- Suleen.

:: u yelled at? -- Suleen? XD

[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...* ]]

>> Kissed sumone? -- My sis?

>> Sing/sung/song? -- Of course!

>> Danced crazy? -- YESSSS!!

-

// Think of the las time u were angry, why were u angry?

Dad scolded me for no reason in Damai. =.=

-

// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?

You.

-

// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?

Er....

-

// Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?

Nope..

-

// Are you old fashioned?

Last thing on my mind.

-

// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

To tell someone that I do not love them back. =S I'm in the worst situation anyone could ever be in right now that I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere. Gaaahhhh...

-

// What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

For now... Dancing I guess... =)



No comments:

Post a Comment