Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mummy's Birthday.

My 2nd sis came back yesterday. I woke up early and picked her up from the airport. Mum and dad followed. =.= Went for class after that. Then they picked me up for lunch in Sushi King at Boulevard. Pfffttt.. Good thing I didn't eat much. =) Came home and was in a REALLY bad mood cause I couldn't find my bracelet, anklet, toe ring and watch. Ended up not eating dinner due to that. AND DUMDUM SULEEN PIECE OF DUNG TOLD ME LATER THAT NIGHT THAT THEY'RE WITH HER MADE ME FEEL LIKE SMACKING HER HARD ON THE HEAD FOR MAKING ME CRANKY!!!! HMPHHH!!!


Yes she's back. =)


I was rather naughty in Sushi King during lunch that I accidentally slipped on the bench and thus, earned myself a really BIG ugly bruise. =( Anyway, woke up for church this morning. Hardly slept. =( Wasn't comfy in bed. After church, I made scrambled eggs and boiled eggs. =D

For both my sis and I.

My half boiled eggs.

All for one and one for all! =P

Dipping into my boiled eggs. =.=



Today is mummy's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOOMIEEE!!!!! =D We went out for dinner. =)


Here. =)

Dearest sis.

Dad staring. LOL oops. XD

=)


Us solo.

Me.

The birthday girl woman. [so she claims]

3rd sis Jayne.

Daddy.

The gila one. =P

Candid.

Gila right?

Very much. XD

Nice dining set. =)

Soybeans!!!! XD

Yummy. =P

Beef set.

Pizza!! =D Tastes like oyster fritters.

Miso soup with Golden Mushroom.

Soba noodles and Fried rice.

Egg custard.

LOL.

She made me do this pose. =S

Lol.

Missing my eldest sis.

My lovely parents. XD Daddy was seriously hilarious!!! LOL mummy accidentally released gas and my dad just had to fall sideways and lie on the floor faking a faint. We all laughed our bums off!! XD

Washroom was seriously CLEAN!!!

Nice lights. =)


Went 'shopping' after that. =) Sis bought a pair of checkered shorts for me!! =D

Cute romper.

Looks really Ah Lian, agree? LOL

Sis looks like a kid here. Aww... And I look like a bug. XD

Weeehhh!! =)



Off to bed!! Long day tomorrow. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment