Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged by Abogel-Latte.

7 Facts About Me



1. I'm VERY vain. =)

2. I'm VERY VERY VERY clumsy.


Get my point? =) Those are in just one day. One SINGLE day.


3. I'm in love with the beach and the sun. =)



4. I LOVE bubbly blowing.



5. I love music and making music. =D




6. I love PLUSHIES!!! =D




7. I love dancing.



Heck dancing is my biggest LOVE ever! =D


7 Things That Scares Me

1. Food.
2. Fat.
3. Oil.
4. Chocolate.
5. Ice Cream.
6. Imagination.
7. I-N-J-U-R-I-E-S!!!! =(



7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately

1. Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
2. Summertime - NKOTB
3. Another You - Cascada
4. Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
5. Damaged - Danity Kane
6. Sexy Can I - Ray J
7. Dangerous - Akon



7 Valuable Things in My Life

1. Family.
2. Friends.
3. Friends I'm about to know.
4. You.
5. Someone.
6. People.
7. Life. =)



7 "First Time" in My Life
*** weird topic XD ***

1. Walking? XD Apparently I stopped crawling on the floor and started walking. Heehee.
2. Wearing specs. I was only in Kindy Year 2. =.=
3. Having a mobile. Primary 6? Lol.
4. Falling in love. Form 2. It was short but yeah. =) Suleen knows best.
5. Blogging. Form 4? =) Well..... For this blog that is. Heh.
6. Going Damai with friends. LAST TUESDAY 020708!!!! WEEEHHH!!!!!!! XD
7. Dancing. Ballet. When I was 9. =)



7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say

1. I'm Fat.
2. Am I fat?
3. =)
4. Hehehehehehe.
5. Hahahahahhahaha.
6. LOL
7. Nyahahahaha.



LOL this tag is soooo random. Anyway, I seriously don't know how to fill in the tags so it's all very random. LOL. Anyway, I'm tagging...........

Suleen.
Sharon.
Cathelene.
Doreen.
Gwenda.
Jilly.
Tracey.




=D




No comments:

Post a Comment