Monday, July 28, 2008

i miss you.



Whatever happened to everything
Whatever happened to nothing comes in between us
What stood in our way
What widened the gap between us
Why did things go astray
Why did promises get broken
Why did emptiness surround us
How did things turn this way
Why did we forget
Why did we not take any initiative
Where did our courage go
Where did our feelings go
What happened to the bond
Whatever was once said
Are now just empty words
Even though things are different now
Even though we're far apart
Even if our hearts aren't one
Even if we're on our own
No matter how far
No matter how distant
No matter the time difference
You're still in my heart
If ever you may need me
Here I am
With arms wide open
Ready to embrace you
With tears of joy
Or tears of sadness
I'll always be here
With a shoulder for you to cry on
Always keep in your mind
That you are who you are
You are what you are
And no matter what
I love you with all my heart
I'm always missing you
Even though the words are unspoken of
Take good care
I'll see you soon
Friends do last forever
BFFs =)




No comments:

Post a Comment